Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

For Love is the most powerful word and action, man was ever taught; Love is what we are and children are the greatest gift of Love.



                        Day 4 on Clomid...extremely irritable! Consider yourself warned..lol. Still at the hotel..I miss home..but I'm a determined woman on a mission..have to suck it up for a few more days. I don't know how anyone can live in a hotel for so long..my poor hubby :( Oh well it's work and it's not permanent. I wonder how our dog Sara is doing..she's staying at my friend Cassie's house right now..she is a wonderful friend to offer to watch Sara for us for a few days! I don't know how to thank her enough for doing that..she's the best! 
      
            So I've been doing a lot of reading about Clomid. I'm curious and I just can't wait to the BD and get a PT. I just can't wait! Apparently "Robitussin" can help loosen cervical mucous so that the sperm can freely swim in to the cervix..hmmm..something to try AND..although it is not scientifically tested, Caffeine can increase the mobility of a man's specimen..thus making them "super" and be able to swim fast through the fallopian tube and etc. INTERESTING FACTS! The question is..how the heck do I convince Jaa to take a strong shot of espresso..let alone drink a cup of strong coffee?? He is sometimes paranoid and he suffers a mild anxiety attack sometimes...we need to do the BD not go to the emergency haha! 

            I have too much time in my hands..I started a Twitter account! I don't know how it works..but I am about to find out. It is weird because majority of Twitter users are celebs..I try to "follow" them but...I just don't know how that works! Anyway..I am treating it like Facebook..posting updates and what not. I tried to reply on post by celebs like (@ellendegeneres) but I feel so silly because I know that they are never going to reply anyway..right??! So anyway, if someone is actually reading this..follow me on Twitter (@katy99spurrill) and you and I can both explore what it's all about! By the way, my Twitter updates are connected to my blog so you can updates..but if you are already my Facebook friend then you don't need to follow me lol. 

            Anyway..I digress..I know I am all over the place with my blogs but I promise the day I get pregnant (again) I will have lots of things to talk about, whine about, bitch about, whatever womanly hormonal things to talk about..I will mention on my future blogsss. :)


     ***Take Care***

             

No comments:

Post a Comment