Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

For Love is the most powerful word and action, man was ever taught; Love is what we are and children are the greatest gift of Love.



             So my first day of Clomid started on Feb 6th (sunday night), So far I was felt OK Monday morning throughout the whole afternoon then I felt so tired and bloated and irritable Monday evening/night..mood swings! I am now on my second day of Clomid, I usually take them before I go to bed to avoid hot flashes during the day. I haven't experienced any hot flashes yet, I'm not sure if I want to either. This s TTC#2 and currently I am not CD7...crossing my fingers for BFP in the next two weeks..but right now we'll just have to BD every other day. 
        I am up here in St. Paul with my hubby so that we can stay on schedule as far as doing the BD. It is 9:31am and I feel tired and bloated..not so irritable (yet!) but I'm experiencing some mild abdominal pains. I'm hoping that we don't miss the big O-day. I'm considering about getting a Fertility Monitor but they are so darn expensive! Two hundred dollars for something that might only use once or twice..who knows..it is useful but am I willing to dish out $200? I don't know.
        I have to go back to the hospital to get some blood work done on Feb 16, they will checking for my progesterone level. I am crossing my fingers that it is "high" because that would mean that I am ovulating..more than one egg. We want twins..even triplets if we're lucky enough! Nausea is hitting me again..I might have to put off blogging for a day or two I'm kind of running out of stuff to talk about lol!
        Braelan had a great day at preschool yesterday (Monday), they handed out rough copies of their class pictures and they are so cute! I am trying to upload a copy but it won't let me..stupid hotel internet! Anyway, we get the originals on Valentine's day :) Speaking of that...Jaa and I were gonna go to Banff (Feb 11-15) but we decided to reschedule due to cold weather. We want to sightsee and be outdoors but not when it's -20C outside therefore we postponed our Banff trip until sometime in May or June at least it won't be too cold by then. 

>>>>I will post more updates later on..I am starving!<<<<<

      
         

No comments:

Post a Comment