Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011


For Love is the most powerful word and action, man was ever taught; Love is what we are and children are the greatest gift of Love.


Wow! It's been so long since my last blog! I have to be honest I was a little busy but lately I have been lazy about blogging..like there was nothing to blog about. Christmas came and went and it was all good for the whole family. Braelan, once again got spoiled by Mom and Dad. 

     Here's a video of Braelan on Christmas Morning 2010, he didn't want to get out of bed yet and it was 8:00 AM! I have more video but this one is taking a long time to upload so I will have to upload them on a separate blog. 

   So 2011 huh?! I hope this year will bring us a lot of good blessings. Jaa and I are trying to have another baby but we have no luck yet. It's getting frustrating and yes I must admit that I am becoming more jealous of other people having babies or getting pregnant around me! We've been trying for so long, only to have two M/C and now we can't fall pregnant. We finally went to our family doctor in November 2010 and he suggested that Jaa take a "specimen" test. We finally got that done in January 2011 and the test came back normal. So the next step is to start my Clomid cycle. Yay!! Clomid is a fertility drug, it's kind of like the first step to infertility treatment...WHICH is so weird because I am not at all infertile..I'm simply NOT ovulating regularly like other women. ***FYI*** I have a three year old little boy, he was conceive naturally with no medicinal help. {Expect the Unexpected} On top of not ovulating regularly I have also have PCOS (Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome) which is related to infertility.
     
     "I consider myself very lucky to have my little boy! Yes, I was young when I had him but if I had been stupid and chose the "other" option..I would not be able to live my life with regret and feeling sorry for  myself now. God had a plan and it is my responsibility to accept and cherish what I've been given." 

    Anyway, I start my first cycle of Clomid on February 6th, 2011 for 5 days. I'm ready to take this on..but not the side effects! Some common (and definitely not rare) side effects are severe hot flashes, breast tenderness, intense mood swings (PMS), and nausea...so I am pretty much hoping to get pregnant while I'm experiencing MENOPAUSE for 5 whole days! I must say, it's a sacrifice I am willing to do to have another child....or two! :) Speaking of that, Clomid causes twin pregnancies 10% of the time, with less than 1% of Clomid  pregnancies leading to triplets or other multiples. Not that I am oppose to have lots of babies, but I will certainly take 2 for 1 (two babies in one pregnancy, fyi) I've been doing a lot of research about Clomid Twins, and some say that it is rare but the research I do the more I find a lot of women who have had twins on Clomid..most are successful pregnancies too, there were some women that had triplets! Obviously they are fraternal twins, because Clomid makes a womens ovaries release more than one mature egg to get fertilize..BUT there are also a chance of one egg splitting, thus creating IDENTICAL twins...IF a woman is lucky enough..she might have triplets composed of 2 twins, and 1 fraternal! How cool would that be??! Although there are various of risks for having multiples. I know the most I'm scared of is having a stillbirth :'( 
  
   Anyway, I will be blogging about my "life on Clomid", each and everyday and hopefully we will fall pregnant on the first cycle..but who knows. I have been prescribed for 3 cycles of 50mg Clomid (for 5 days each cycle) and 1000mg Metformin I take everyday (500mg AM/500mg PM). I honestly feel like a SCIENCE PROJECT!

************LOTS OF BABY DUST FOR ME*************************


   *MUCH LOVE* 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment