Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jaa's 24th Bday Party







Jaa's original birthday was June 25th but it was a Friday so I decided to throw him a party on a Saturday, which was yesterday! Everything went great! I made a fruit platter, veggie platter, two kinds of dip (tuna dip and nacho dip). Everyone ate so it must mean I did good haha. I also made homemade hamburger patties which turned out to be delicious, not to brag. Carly, a friend of mine, brought 7lbs of potato salad..it was yummmmmy!
The guest list was long but only a few could attend. The most important thing was that Jaa had fun and reunited with his old high school best friends, Layne and Gary. There was tons of laughter and over all it was a good 'ol time!
It was too bad that we couldn't start a fire because the fire department didn't come to give us a fire permit. It would have been awesome and it probably would of kept the mosquitoes away. We managed with the citronella candles but still wasn't enough but I think with all the fun that was going on we forgot about the mosquitoes.
I'm really glad I planned out this party for Jaa, it went really great and I hope to do it again next year..oh right next year will be hid "golden birthday" he turns twenty five on the 25th..and its on a Saturday! I will plan it ahead of time..and this time I'm hoping a lot more people can come!



*Much Love*





No comments:

Post a Comment