Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

A Day at the Spray Park






Yesterday the sun was out and the weather was super hot so I decided we should go to the spray park! Jaa's little sister came down to visit so she was super excited as well! Braelan had so much fun and he tanned pretty good. Jaa is going to be so jealous when he gets home because he had been working on getting a tan as well. I made sure I took a lot of pictures, I actually ended up taking just over 100 photos..man I get carried away sometimes! But that's ok..really, how often will I get to see my little boy..still little.
I send Jaa lots of pics via picture messaging, it made him very happy to see Braelan having fun but it also made him homesick. Jaa is currently working up in Sexsmith, AB; fortunately, this week will be his last set of 10 days of straight work days :) we are very happy about that!
Anyway, it was great spending a few hours at the spray park! I'm really hoping for more nice, hot, sunny weather so we can go back again. The best thing about is its free!
Well the clouds are getting darker (as I blog), hopefully this storm passes quick and tomorrow can be a sunny day again!




*Much Love*






No comments:

Post a Comment