Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

For Love is the most powerful word and action, man was ever taught; Love is what we are and children are the greatest gift of Love.

            Been a week since I took my last clomid pill (2nd cycle)..Oh my gosh the side effects were so bad this time..so horrible! I felt so sick and nauseous almost everyday for the last 5 days after my last pill! I really hope we get some good results this time I would really like to see a BFP on my PT. It sucks too that PT's are so darn expensive! 
       Well, nothing new really, just same old stuff. Jaa finally finished his fish tank background and the stand he made out of 2x4's and other stuff..a lot of wood and wood chips and saw dust in our basement right now it's pretty crazy! At least he gets to clean it all up :)

       
       Here's one of the pictures of the tank. We didn't get a chance to take a before and after pictures, not even a step by step process. This is the background he made out of styro foam and concrete. Turned out pretty sweet! 
 
        Here's one of my favorite side view picture :) I'm pretty proud of my hubby, and I know he's proud of himself too!

       This is the foundation of the stand Jaa made. It's pretty solid compare to other over priced stands you get from pet stores. The bottom picture is the final picture although he still has to put the doors on the front and apply a few coats of gloss finish. This looks great in person!
  
        So there it is :) It's looks pretty sexy doesn't it? Lol! Well i better wrap this up it's almost 10:30am and I have to take Braelan to preschool. He is so excited! I love that he loves school so much :)

 Take care :)

     

No comments:

Post a Comment