Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Braelan's 3rd Birthday


::September 28th, 2010:: Late entry...
  
    Braelan is officially three years old! I love it! I am so proud of him and his accomplishments. Yes, I still miss him being small and dependent on me BUT this change is good. He is a lot more fun and such a little person! I can actually have small "little person" conversation with him without having to say "huh?" more than once! 
    We had to celebrate his actual birthday by ourselves because Daddy is working away during the week but he is home on weekends =) We had a nice birthday party for him the weekend before his birthday. He loved both of his cakes especially the train-shaped cake!


      The lady that designed his cake did a really good job! I loved it! But most of all Braelan loved it! For his actual birthday I got him a number '3' cake and three train-shape chocolate lollipop. He loved the lollipop and ate one all by himself on his special day..of course I took the other two lollipops without him seeing because I wasn't going to let him eat a lot of chocolate! 
This was his number '3' cake!
    I love everything about this cake! We still have some left of course..saving some for Jaa for when he comes home =) I took more pictures of Braelan's reactions and everything about his special day!


Just couldn't wait to start eating! ^.^

  Happy 3rd Birthday Braelan!
We LOVE you so much!

*Much Love!*



No comments:

Post a Comment